Sunday, March 14, 2010

Tanga in the morning

It's 6:06 a.m.

I haven't slept all night - this is what drinking coca-cola after 7pm at night now does to me. Up all night - no sleeping - now I have to get out of bed, get dressed, drink coffee and drive to the church by 7:30 to practice for my big egg-shaking debut at Covenant Church this morning during worship.

Tanga.com has a deal today: $2.77 for one year subscription to Everyday Rachel Ray (you can buy up to 4 years). It may say something like $36 or something, but register with the site and then log in and see if the price drops -- that's what I had to do. We got Dan a cheap sub to Backpacker magazine and there was a problem with it, and Tanga gave us a $5 credit so went ahead and used it up on this.

Dan and I get Backpacker, Food & Wine, Real Simple, The Alcade (my alumni magazine), Business Week, and now Everyday with Rachel Ray. I think the only ones we paid for out of those is the Backpacker, the rest were from rewards programs or gifts.

What magazines do you subscribe to?

3 comments:

meggo said...

I figured out how to post comments on your blog! We get, well, I get, Better Homes and Gardens, Taste of Home, House Beautiful, Woman's Day, Parenting, and Christianity Today. All but Taste of Home were gifts. Collin gets some psychology journal/magazine. ;)

Brittany Smith said...

I just signed up to get Martha Stewart Living for free from another promotion - wahoo!

Meg - do you have a favorite of those?

OneoftheServens said...

Sports Illustrated
Runners World
Ruth gets a swimming magazine
National Geographic for kids

Blog template