Friday, September 25, 2009

Late Cali pics and more Freebs

1. Here are my latest freebie finds and contest wins:




Just received my Aveeno Nourish bzzkit which included everything in the photo above: notice my FULL SIZE shampoo and conditioner for me to use?? Awesome! I also hand out the samples and coupons and spread "bzz" about the product ("bzz" is my honest opinion about it). So far I really like both products. It is supposed to repair damage to your hair using wheat complex after only 3 uses. My third use will be tomorrow, so we'll see!

Also recently I have gotten some other great freebies: $25 preloaded mastercard from MyCokeRewards Instant Txt and Win Game, Free advanced screening tickets to Zombieland (saw it last night - very funny!), 2 free $10 giftcards to the Galleria Mall (Dan and I treated ourselves to Cheesecake factory), and a free after rebate bottle of the a new palmolive dish soap. Also I'm finishing up a month long beta test of a shopping website and will receive a total of $70 at amazon.com for participating. Last but not least, The Black Eye Tour added one last show - in Saint Louis! So we will get our free tickets to see Derek Webb and Sandra Mac on October 27 at blueberry hill. I will have to leave my night class a little early to attend, but hoping Tasha will not mind.

2. Here are some late california trip pics:

Eating the first night in San Francisco at Mel's Diner


We found you out Crule: Miley Stewart:Clint Rule as Hannah Montana:George Lucas. Moving to Rochester for an "internship" mhmmmm....


Dan and I before going to see "Wicked." Wicked was originally staged in San Fran before it went to broadway. It was a great cast - excellent Elpheba. Dan loved it too. Notice my green scarf, green purse and red shoes I wore for the occassion. AND notice my awesome headpiece I won from Charissa at mudpiemagnolia.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

The Greers said...

Mitchell and I just saw wicked a few weeks ago-so good! :)

Clint said...

I see my nickname, my name, and a picture of a man with a brow, beard, and hair not unlike mine.

i will nod agreeably.

looks like you guys had a good time, though. kudos.

. said...

I am so amazed by all your free stuff! I LOVE great deals. I'm going to have to start looking for some freebies myself!

Blog template