Plum District also has a deal on a voucher to EcoMom.com this week, a site offering all-natural and organic products for babies, kids, and parents. For $30, you can snag a $60 voucher. But then use the plumlove code at checkout to bump the price down to just $21! Shipping is included.
Visit Plum District under their “everywhere” deals, to find the EcoMom sale.
If you’re in the market for diapers, here’s a great way to get a nice deal on some chlorine-free, eco-friendly ones using this Plum deal.
1. Buy the EcoMom voucher for $21, after using the promo code at checkout.
2. Once your voucher is ready to use, visit EcoMom and go to the diapers. (My voucher was ready immediately.)
3. Add 5 packs of Nature BabyCare diapers to your shopping cart.
4. Go to checkout and enter your PlumDistrict voucher code.
5. Your total should be $0 with free shipping. Proceed through checkout.
That comes out to paying just $4.20 a pack for eco-friendly diapers, or (13.5 cents each for size 3).
Ecomom also has some Melissa & Doug products on sale. I see baby bjorn stuff and cloth diapers too!